A delicious creation for your carb cravings featuring both Portland Oil Chia and Canola oils.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Portland Oil Chia Oil
- 1/4 cup Portland Oil Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 2 cups cranberries (dried or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together oils and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Add cranberries and stir. Stir banana cranberry mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.