Quick. Simple. Easy. Delicious. This breakfast scramble has everything you need for a fresh morning meal.
- Fresh Vegetables of your choice
- Two Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Portland Oil Canola oil
- Hot Sauce
- Sauté a handful of fresh veggies in a tbsp of Portland Canola oil. The oil makes a difference!!
- Cook down to desired tenderness.
- Scramble two eggs
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cook eggs into veggies
- Add a handful of cheese if desired.
- Add some Louisiana Hot Sauce or desired Hot sauce - I like to add a little spice.